- Learning Brief: The Business Case for Digitally-enabled Smallholder Finance
- Cashless in the Times of Demonetisation
- Small Merchants, Big Opportunities
- The Opportunities of Digitizing Person-to-Government Payments
- Making 5-Minute Inclusive Loans a Reality with “India Stack”
- A cashless dream for kirana stores
- Increasing MSME Access to Climate Finance
- Driving Smallholder Savings through Digital Design in Senegal
- Partnership: Missing Ingredient to Mobile Money APIs
- Transforming Africa: Partnering for Shared Prosperity
Infographic: How Much is Being Done for the World’s 450 Million Smallholder Farmers?
Technical assistance programs can help smallholder farmers improve their agronomic skills, business and financial skills, and access to markets. Currently, $8 billion is spent on such programs each year, which may sound like a lot, but equates to an average of only $18.66 per farmer.